Vision and Mission Statement
Speaking life – the gospel – through word and song on 94.1 FM
Developing and utilising all available forms of media
and to use this platform as a voice and a service for the local church and community
Terms and Conditions of Pulse 94.1 Competitions:
The following general contest rules apply to all Pulse 94.1 contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Pulse 94.1. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at Pulse 94.1 for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- A single prize will not exceed $1000 and the total value will be capped at $100,000.
- Prizes may be posted, otherwise, all prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Pulse 94.1 will not notify winners of time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:
i. employees of Pulse 94.1, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
ii. contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Pulse 94.1 in the last 28 days,
iii. contestants living outside the Illawarra and Shoalhaven area.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. Where Pulse 94.1 elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Pulse 94.1 for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Pulse 94.1 subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Pulse 94.1 excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Pulse 94.1 reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Pulse 94.1, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Pulse 94.1.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Living Sound Broadcasters Limited (ACN 002 903 648) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pulse 94.1 to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Pulse 94.1 is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Pulse 94.1 may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- Pulse 94.1 may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by Pulse 94.1 to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.